How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexCrimLawyer, J.D. Your Own Question
TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4823
Experience:  Experienced in state and federal criminal litigation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
TexCrimLawyer, J.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my son lives in ma. He had an argument with his girlfriend

Customer Question

my son lives in ma. He had an argument with his girlfriend friday night in the feud he through his cell phone. it struck her elbow. she called police and he has been charged with assalt with a dangerous wepon. he must uppear in court monday morning at 8:30am. with no time to obtain legal councel, what should he do?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TexCrimLawyer, J.D. replied 5 years ago.

TexCrimLawyer, J.D. :

Can he afford a lawyer, or will he be requesting a court appointed lawyer?