How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27134
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As it is right now is that the court decided that my little

Customer Question

As it is right now is that the court decided that my little boy will have supervised visits with me as agreed between the parties. However, I do not have any relative or a freind that would supervised. Can I ask the court to appoint somebody to supervise?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 years ago.

That's good in that it's already been established that you'll get to see him then. You can try asking the court to appoint someone. The object is to come up with someone that both you and your ex approves of.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions