How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to have a Colorado DUI senetece transfered to

Resolved Question:

Is it possible to have a Colorado DUI senetece transfered to another state?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney here to assist you.


Yes, it is possible to transfer your probation from Colorado to another state. In order to do this, you need to ask your probation officer for paperwork to apply for a transfer. The probation officer will try to help you get this accomplished by contacting the probation office in the area where you're looking to move.


Once an arrangement is made, a petition will be presented to the court for approval of the transfer.

Roger and 7 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions