Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Do you think they will extradite a person for a felony attempt

to elude and a duii...
Do you think they will extradite a person for a felony attempt to elude and a duii from virginia back to oregon?
9/2/2011
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem.

No attorney can or should promise what will happen in a case. However, it is very possible they will decide to extradict you is located because it is a felony warrant for attempted eluding. In many cases a DUI alone would not lead to being extradicted. I doubt anyone would actively search for you but if you pop up for some reason such as a traffic stop then you would most likely be held on the warrant and sent to Oregon.

Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions