How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  over 20 years of legal and professor of law experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i have a case for under

Resolved Question:

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i have a case for under age drinking and i went to court and they give me a court fine i pay all the fine and i didnt know i have to go back to court and i have a warrant for my arrest how can i fix that
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem.


I'm sorry to hear about this problem but the only way to resolve a warrant is to appear back in court to have the warrant lifted. Call the court clerk to make sure the judge is available and then turn yourself in to the court.

Daniel Solutions and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you