How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118658
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was get problem history for fraud with medicid and medicare. I

Resolved Question:

I was get problem history for fraud with medicid and medicare.
I didn't get any money with the case so I was not in jail only in half house for 5 month and my family pay restitution complete.
(in the case govement lost money)

The TX OIG send letter for me that criminal history will stop me work for any health service.
I have good experience for health service's job. I am can't find a job with out health service now.

Do you know any state will let me work for health service?

please give me email [email protected]
ju Qian
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
No, you cannot work in any health services with this record because it involved fraud on government programs. The only possible chance you have is getting the governor to grant you a pardon on the charges which would then clear your record to allow you to gain employment in the health services industry.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

How I can get a governor grant me a pardon on the charges?

Thanks for help me. If I can back work with health service that I can pay you. So I am very sorry don't have good money pay you.

Please help me!

Ju Qian

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
You need to go back to the office of clemency/pardons and file a new request for clemency with full restoration of rights, which restores your firearm rights.
Law Educator, Esq. and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Whick office?

Ju Qian