How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6419
Experience:  20 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I will have charges brought up on suppying alcohol to minors.

Resolved Question:

I will have charges brought up on suppying alcohol to minors. I live in the state of Pennsylvania. I have never been in trouble in the past.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name isXXXXX very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.



Please state your specific question so we may better assist you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will get a misdemendor or jail time for supplying alcohol to minors. What do I need to do??. I am a teacher who is scared.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

As a first offense you could face a $1,000 fine, probation, and alcohol education classes. The bigger problem is that if this ends up on your criminal record, you may have trouble finding work in the future. I would suggest that you hire a local criminal defense lawyer and see if you can get a special type of probation where this will not be on your criminal record. You can read about ARD probation at the link below:



If you need more clarification or follow up information, please feel free to write back as there is no extra charge. Otherwise, please click on the ACCEPT button. Even if you have put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time unless you press "ACCEPT".

Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you may have anticipated. Please understand that this is not the attorney's fault. We are assuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.

Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and my answers because I may be helping other customers. Rest assured, I will get back to you. In the meantime, you can learn more about me by clicking on my name at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with your attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at or


If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be greatly appreciated! Also, please know that you can always request me for a future question by starting your new question with "This question is for Maverick".

Maverick and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you