How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

a couple of years ago my sister stole my immigration papers

Resolved Question:

a couple of years ago my sister stole my immigration papers and my social security number know she is getting things under my name and not paying for them what can I do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 6 years ago.
You should make a police report on the theft where that occurred. Also, report the fraudulently opened accounts to the police and to the fraud departments of the three major credit bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
Legal-Guru and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you