How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nate Your Own Question
Nate, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10686
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Nate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We own a business where customers pay to use the facility (large

Resolved Question:

We own a business where customers pay to use the facility (large inflatable jump houses) and have cake and/or pizza after jumping. If a customer fails to pay or stops payment on their credit card, can they be charged under CA PC537? or is there another section that they could be charged under?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nate replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Yes, they can be charged under CA PC 537 as you have stated. All you must show is intent not to pay, and you have your case.

I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question. Of course, if you really liked what I could help you with, please consider a Bonus, too!

Also, please keep in mind I want you to be satisfied. Please continue to follow up with me if you need more clarification.


Nathan Moore

Nate and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you