How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to get 18 907 a removed from your record in

Resolved Question:

Is it possible to get 18 907 a removed from your record in order to purchase firearms in pa .
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



If you were 18 or younger and got a deferred adjudication you are eligible to petition for expungement.


Or is you are now 70 years or older, with no other crimes, you are eligible to petition for expungement


Otherwise, you would need to apply for a Governor's Pardon/clemency. The pardon will not guarantee the expungement but it will make you eligible to Petition the Court for the relief.


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What does this mean if I'm denied the right to purchase ,does this mean I do not have the right to posess any firearm for personal protection or sporting activities ? The incident was in 1986 ,I was 22 at the time and did not realize and it was never expained to this would jeopardize my right to purchase and carry .
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



I understand. And, if you file for a Pardon, you may explain that to the investigator. There is no legal recourse for you at this time to change a plea based on not understanding the consequences.


If you want to file for the Pardon, you can review the information here


Sorry, but that would be your only option at this time



Samuel II and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you