Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice
14472836

Can i submit a lette to the judge requesting him to review

Can i submit a lette to the judge requesting him to review the evidence to ask if his decision would have been change if this evidence was present or not. Also can i refuse to give marriage property items because i feel i was pressure by the two attorney's her and mind prior to the judge hear the case.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 6 years ago.

A judge will not engage in a one sided conversation ( ex parte) conversation /review of documents with you. Once the case is complete if you want to try to get new evidence reviewed you must request a new trial, or appeal.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.Please note that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

You cannot refuse to comply with the court order property division even if you felt pressured. All property that is to be turned over must be turned over or you may face a contempt proceeding. You must appeal or otherwise get a new hearing to get the order modified or vacated in order to not comply.

.

If you found this answer informative please press the ACCEPT even if you are on a subscription plan so I may receive credit for my work.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.