Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

If a person on probation violates a protection/restraining

If a person on probation violates a protection/restraining order, what is the liklihood that that person will be reincarcerated?  The probationer was previously incarcerated, has been on probation but has been harassing and threatening his mother now for some time.  She is filing for protection on Thursday in Elyria, OH (Lorain County)

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me now?

Customer:

yes

Alex Esquire :

Let me make sure I understand this situation correctly. The mother did not obtain an order of protection/restraining order against her son as of yet. Correct?

Customer:

Correct. She is filing on Thursday. My name isXXXXX Thanks you for your assistance

Alex Esquire :

Good Evening Sir. Yes if the defendant/son violates a restraining order he can be re-arrested and charged with a separate crime which in most cases will automatically violate his parole.

Customer:

OK, that's what I thought. I thank you for your response. I will pass it on to her. She is, as most mothers would be, reluctant and afraid, but it has been hell for her for some time now. This will give her some assurance at least. Thank you sir.

Alex Esquire :

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.
Bonus and Positive Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you and good luck