How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can you stop mob harassment from leaving a cult.

Resolved Question:

How can you stop mob harassment from leaving a cult.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am also a victim of organized gang stalking and psychological harassment. I am still currently in the process of seeking legal and police assistance. So, if this information is not sufficient please disregard this question.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 years ago.
What is the nature of the cult?

How is this cult is monitoring and intervening in your daily activity?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The cult is a religious mind controlling cult. Daily activies are being monitoring thru the techniques of gang stalking such as a cell phone tracking device(I don't know how to disable) and multiple house break-ins without evidence of forced entry.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Did police take any action?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Respond to calls for house break-ins. No Action without evidence of forced entry.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 years ago.
What is your age and do you have any family that you can stay with?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
50 . Not really
Expert:  replied 6 years ago.
Well first thing that I would suggest is to get rid of the cell phone that is being tracked.

Also if you know the names of the cult members who are stalking you, you should contact your local court and request a restraining order against them.

Also it would help if you can move to a different place as far from the cult a possible.

Basically you should also contact police and make a report anytime that you are harassed or intimidated by this cult or its members.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.
Bonus and Positive Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you and good luck

Alex J. Esq. and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you