Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

girlfriend refuse to turn furniture and now she is planning

Customer Question
of putting a restraining order...
girlfriend refuse to turn furniture and now she is planning of putting a restraining order and possible acuse me of rape PLEASE HELP
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/1/2011
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 6 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

The issue with the furniture is civil. Whoever paid for the furniture would be entitled to keep it,unless it was a gift. If you both paid for it, you both you would have a 50% interest in it and something would need to be worked out if you are no longer together. As far as the retraining order and rape charge, those are very serious allegation and could result in a lengthy prison sentence if convicted. If you think she will file a rape charge against you, you should consult with an attorney asap. There needs to be some evidence to support her allegations but her testimony alone could be enough to support the charges if this went to trial.

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty