How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help to review sons case in Ca from this po

This answer was rated:

Need help to review sons case in Ca from this possible? Need to know what questions you need answered to make this easier for my quest. HOW DO I SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW OR RECIEVE ANY ANSWERS FROM U ALL?

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

What kind of case is this?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My son has been incarcerated in the CA prisons since he was 21 and is now 30 yrs. old.

I was informed that he was a third strike...for probation violation...and really do not know why he has not been up for a parole hearings since jailed...17 years is alot for stealing a purse...want someone to look at his case background to see if there is a way to get him out of that system?

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

NOTE: My apologies for a technical issue that seems to be removing my original spacing. If the text of my message appears difficult to read, I am sorry for any inconvenience. I have submitted a report to our system for handling. Thanks for your patience!


Thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.


  1. I am a licensed attorney with criminal law and corrections experience. I will be glad to try and answer your question seeing another legal expert has opted opt. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification on anything after reviewing the following information.
  2. My first recommendation would have been to speak with an attorney, but it sounds like you have already done that without obtaining any meaningful relief. Accordingly, I would recommend the following course of action. Start by calling the local ombudsman for where your son is currently incarcerated: CDCR Institutions. Should that fail to adequately answer your questions, next you would directly contact the Office of the Ombudsman. Finally, should those efforts fail, you would present your concerns by calling(NNN) NNN-NNNNor, preferably, placing them in writing and mailing to: XXXXX XXXXX of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Office of the Ombudsman,XXXXX Room 124 South, Sacramento, California 95811. Those are the steps I would recommend you take, in that order, since your son is currently in custody.
  3. I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to write back if needed. I shall be signing off soon to attend to some other professional obligations. Please rest assured, however, that I will be sure to check for any updated posts from you when I return to this online forum. I am sorry for the circumstances and hope all is resolved properly for your son.


I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.


If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.


The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
LawHelpNow and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you