How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9368
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello. I have a lot of problem with my son. We came to USA,

Customer Question

Hello. I have a lot of problem with my son. We came to USA, Michigan from Russia in 2005. My son at that time was only 20 years. When he got job in restaurant, even he didn't speak English yet, he got new friends. And the bad thing start from that they. My son got a lot friends because he start new life, want to have lot friends to learn language, one time one of his friend told him, that in his house there will be a party. And he invite my son. When my son went there, there wasn't anyone, no party nothing, he asked his friend may be it was surpise, but his friend said that they're in a nother place. His friend said don't buy bear,or any kind of alcohol, just came to somewhere( i don't know where they actually got meat), and meet girls have fun. My son went there, his friend ask him for a fever, to go some where else and to buy cigarets,(his friend said that, just ask them and thej now what kind) my son went to that place ( he thought it's a gas station or so, but it was private place, and as he told me, there was a lot of scary faces, looked like a mafia, and there was one police women. Then he said that he need cigaret, they gave him, Cocaine. He got scared, and he said to them that it's not a cigaret, they said that that's the one that my son's friend asked for. He took it and bring it to his friend, then when he came to that place to give his friend Cocaine, but his friend all ready went, but the problem part is, his friend called him, and said that my son have to go to restroom, when he went there one scary man (mafia) came there, took that cocaine and gave him money. My son got scared he don't speak English at that time, and he called to his friend and said to him. Where's a party?, What's going on?, Who are those people? You substitude me! That what he said to his friend. And went home. On the way, police stop him, they checked everywhere they found money and asked him something but he don't understood English at that time, and then my son call to his friend, he came there, they fix everything and they went back to place where my son got Cocaine. Police women the one that was in that mafia place, was so good with my son, and she loved him, but hi don't. She always send him lovely messages, trying to be close to him. My son understood that there's something wrong, but it was to late. He even never told that to me i knew about it 2 months ago, and i'm still in shock. In one they send my son to that place to buy some cocaine again, my son said that he don't want to go and be with them any more. But they said, then you'll be in jail, they make him scare. Plus when police stop him, no one knew what was in his car, and of course no one can't stop you to ask how much you have?, they said to my son that he have to listening only them, or the will sue him and put him in to jail, or even kill who knows. They gave him somekind contract to sign, he got scared because he don't understood at that time what was saying in that contract, and the most bad thing he got scared and he sign it! I never know about it, but since i'm mother, i feel that things, he lost a lot of weight, he always busy, angry in depression, never tell me anything, i got scared for him to. One day he said - "Mom help me i'm in Danger", and he explain. But it was all ready late, he sign contract, what was thnere in that contract no one knows. I hired lawyers a lot of lawyers everyone got scared, but they still was helping to protect him, we had a court hearing, when we went there my son was scare to talk even, he was looking on the police mafia women, and on judge. Lawyer who was protecting us, couldn't help us, the mafia's said all bad about my son so he got guilty on everything, we don't know what to do my son still doing everything for them, we scare, Good thing is my son never ever ever took cocaine. Please give as some ideas, what to do, where to get good lawyer, and if there any fees if they will win case, does my son will go to jail?, or is there in deportation?, please help us what to do???
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
Did this happen in Arizona or Michigan?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Actually in Michigan
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
Is he charged with a crime?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No!, he scare to explain to judge, because those people said to him not to say, or bad things will happening
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
He should probably make a police report. Please explain why he was in court-
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
because he all ready gave police report, that there was a hearing
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
I'm still not clear on some of the facts.

Who had him sign a contract?

Is he aware of a policewoman who is working for the mafia?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THem, mafia! Police women the one that in mafia she's too had him to sign a contract. The police women always tryed to be closer with him, she always send him, text messages like Hello sweety, i love you and more, on the court when judge asked that mafia police women how many time she text SMS she said only 2 times, but we got papers from my son's cell-phone company and there was a lot of incoming messages from that police women, so she is cheating either
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
If he is aware of a crooked police officer, he should probably report this to the FBI. The local offices can be found at
N Cal Attorney and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok, i'll write that down here in my book, what else can you recommend for us? The problem is i'm scare if judge will put him in jail for that, is it possible?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
He has an absolute legal right to complain to the FBI about corruption in the local police department, and he cannot be jailed for talking with the FBI.

Related Criminal Law Questions