How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31782
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband was arrested for domestic abuse against me, even

Resolved Question:

my husband was arrested for domestic abuse against me, even though I told the police he didnt in any way hurt me, a neighbor told the police she witnessed it but that is totally untrue, the police could find no marks on me to prove he hit me and even told me they would arrest me if I didnt change my story. The DA called before the bail hearing, I told her that he didnt do anything to me, she asked if I was comfortable with him coming home I advised her absolutely. At the bail hearing she recommended to the judge he not be allowed home and couldnt contact me in any way, and that he wear a gps monitor. Even though I posted his bail he is still in jail awaiting his monitor. What are my options, I dont want to be without my husband until his court date, he was falsly accused and falsly arrested.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

You'll have to honor the court's order or you'll get him in trouble and probably face more charges - including contempt of court.


You can ask the court clerk for a hearing sooner in order to resolve this matter before the schedule hearing.

Roger and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you