Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Fellow expert here...different catagorie. How can i check for

Fellow expert here...different catagorie. How can i check for outstanding wants and warrants from WA and TN,,,if i live in CO. Can this be done without an attorney? Possibly online?

Hi

For Washington you can use this link for the Judicial Case Search by name. Just follow the instructions and enter your name.

I do not see the same availability for TN online, unfortunately.

You also may verify with the sheriff in any county of any state as warrants are in a national database.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks,

"You also may verify with the sheriff in any county of any state as warrants are in a national database."

Can i call them? I sure as hell don't want to go there and get a big surprise,,,like ARRESTED!

Hi

Ha ha. Yes, you can call or have someone else call. Give full name and DOB. You don't have to say who you are. Just call and say I need to know if there are warrants for a person. Can I get that information from you. I think, I might know where they are.

Or you can tell them, you want to know if there are any for you. You can be honest. They are not going to surround your house unless you are on top 10 FBI list.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks,

It's a misdemenor traffic so i don't think they will send in SWAT. However i'm sure it will bite me in the ass when i go to renew my driver license in 2014.

Last question,,approx. what would an attorney charge for finding out if there are warrants?

Hi

Yea, it will. You need to get it taken care of.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Wow,,,i can't believe how many times JA is asking for a membership! Now i understand why all the refund requests from customers.

Do you have a rough idea what an attorney would charge to find out about warrants. I won't hold ya to it, just curious.

Hi

I would guess, at least, $500.

I have heard about the Membership drive. Pop ups on every answer or something.