How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Paul MJD , Right now Im in a fight for my life as I have

Customer Question

Hi Paul MJD ,
Right now I'm in a fight for my life as I have Hep - C , my treatment will last me 18 months , I'm going thru Chemical Chemo and I don't have to much energy right now , so I'm asking you if you could see it in you're heart to have my Conviction For Violation Of Section 32 Penal Code Expunged done for free ?? ( as I just don't have the extra 75.00 to pay for this and I'd like to have this off my record ) , I'm going to send you a e-mail that I've sent to my Family , Plus a facebook Pix's as you can really see the changes I've made .
So here is a big time thanks for taken the time to read my e-mail to you & I would like to say thank you .
Thanks a Lot ,
Holly S Jackson
810 S Main St
Mt . Pleasant , Iowa

----- Original Message -----
From: holly
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Fw: update on us all .lol. XXx ;-)~

Besides Lisa when we talk I tell her everything now ( Lisa told me that she was upset yet could understand why I did not tell anyone for 7 months that I had this Hep-C , as I saw it no need to worry ones or have them think about it ) , Matthew got me in a down side mood when he called me the other day & is coming down this week end just to hang out with me . He was telling me , he got worried about me & started to read the stuff they have online about Hep-C & the treatment , he told me that the first two weeks are going to be really hard on me cause my body is going to have to get used to the new stuff I'm going to be putting in to it . I told him that I've not read anything online & only read what I get from my dr. On the 21st. I have to go in for a Liver Biopsy & stay the night at Matthew & Dena's house as they don't want me over 30 miles from the Hosp, this sure is going to be a long haul for me big time , just hope I can do it all as my treatment is going to last me 18 months , as the type I have is Geno type 1 , the dr. told us that the success rate for the type I have is at 45 % & they are really working on a better treatment & she said who knows what will come out within the next yr and a half or 5 yrs. down the road . They did not start testing blood till 1991 for Hep-C so Matthew went in & got tested & thank goodness he does not have it , so I did not pass it to him , I did get a pint of blood after I had him as I lost alot of blood , Darrell also got tested & he does not have it . Here it is what the Hep-C Treatment is like Chemo & I might have hair loss ( temporary ) . I have to be very commitmented to treatment , my Family & friends are going to be very important to me during this time , they have to keep me motivated , providing encouragement , noticing any depression ( yeah right like I don't have any ) , helping me with my chores like cooking , laundry & keeping my appt's. lab's & office visits . the Treatment is injections , Pegasys PFS 180 MCG/0.5 ML & pills ( Ribavirin 200 MG ) , ( like I need more of these .lol )) , skin problems ( like rash , dry skin or itchy skin , redness & swelling at the Injection Site ) , tiredness ( which I have all of the time now ) these are just a few of the side affects . So there it is all in a nut shell , so far I've lost 15 pounds since Feb 19th & this is really great !!!
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry, but the terms of this site strictly prohibit us from taking on representation of anyone from this site and/or from making any personal referrals. The best we can do is suggest the same sites used by other attorneys to find attorneys in different locales, or

If you cannot afford to pay for an attorney, you can contact the state bar for pro bono attorneys and you can also make a motion to the court to have any fees waived for filing the expungement based on your indigent status.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Paul ,

So is this going to still cost me the 30.00 I had to leave ? as I did get this thru the e-mail that you had sent me ::

----- Original Message ----- From: JustAnswer To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:07 AM Subject: Another answer to your Criminal Law question

More Legal Questions?
Lawyers Doctors Mechanics Vets Experts

Some time ago I answered your Criminal Law question on JustAnswer.

Please double-check my answer to your Criminal Law question and let me know if you need any more info. It's free to ask me follow-up questions.

Ask Follow-Up Questions
Ask Me Follow-Up Questions Now

Remember, there are thousands of real Doctors, Lawyers, Mechanics, Tech Support Specialists and other Experts online 24/7 to answer your questions.

Get an Answer
Ask Another Question Now


Your Criminal Law Expert

Ask a Lawyer | Ask a Doctor | Ask a Mechanic | Ask other Experts
Contact Us | Unsubscribe | Terms of Service | Privacy & Security
This message was sent [email protected], a registered user of To stop receiving promotions and special offers, please use this link.

Copyright 2010 JustAnswer Corp. All rights reserved. JustAnswer is a registered trademark of JustAnswer Corp., P.O. Box 29045, San Francisco, CA 94129.
Follow us on:
JustAnswer Blog

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
No, this isn't going to cost you anything because I never gave you an actual answer and only responded by information request because we are prohibited from site rules from representing anyone from this site. That was why I referred you to the other sites to find a local attorney. I am sorry, but your request for representation is not one we could help with and for that you do not have to pay.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Paul ,

They took the 30.00 out of my checking acount , is there any way that I can get this back ?? as I was saying I thought this question was a free one as said in the e-mail that I sent to you , I don't want to leave this 30.00 in a account to " Just Answer " heck right now with my health issues I need any $ that I can get and use right now and I'm sure that you can understand this , I hope you have a wonderful Holiday .

Thanks Again ,

Holly S Jackson

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Paul , This site will not work even if I copy and paste it , sdo what should I do now ? thanks , Holly S Jackson .
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
I have just used the link twice and also used it by copying and pasting it, so it is working. You can also try and customer service will gladly assist you.