How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Practicing criminal defense attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I would like to know if the letter that Im writing looks

Customer Question

Hello I would like to know if the letter that I'm writing looks good so far? Can I copy and paste so you can proof read?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

The letter is started off fine. However, you cannot send the letter directly to the judge. It needs to go to his attorney and let the attorney submit it to the judge. You also need to appear in court with him. If at all possible the family needs to retain a private criminal attorney for him. It will be expensive but that is what needs to be done. Here is the referral site.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
You are welcome. If you are a subscription customer please click on the green accept button if my answer was acceptable so I will get credit.

Edited by lwpat on 12/2/2010 at 8:37 PM EST