Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Hi Paul 1) We already talk about not commingling state

Hi Paul:

1) We already talk about not commingling state and fed law. But since this is an original petition, I do need to address and complain about the elements of libel (to get it in for recognition) that Defendants resorted to in the form of character assassination and personal attracts on me during court proceedings by making numerous defamatory and slanderous statements in seeking the erroneous ruling they achieved in the underlying case, subjecting me to long-lasting mental anguish, TEX CP. CODE ANN. § 15.017.
2) In my petition, I’ve gotten to my “Request For Relief”. Beyond seeking what was requested for in the underlying case (if not more at this stage), I find myself at a personal loss because I have been seeking justice over equity. We are talking almost seven years. I will have to come to terms over it and must address it. I feel at a loss at how I should open my approach on the topic, less alone what the courts limits may be. What do you think may be an appropriate intro on the thought process for equity?

Happy Holidays,
JJ
You are not really mixing state and federal law here, you are asking the court to take concurrent jurisdiction over one claim in your petition which is a state law claim. You do not make a specific dollar amount claim, you make a claim for damages in the amount that the court deems necessary and proper and that way you are not limited at all.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.