How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttorneyTom Your Own Question
AttorneyTom, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9176
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
AttorneyTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i live in pa,im on probation,for 5 yrs paid all fines did all

Customer Question

i live in pa,im on probation,for 5 yrs paid all fines did all courses,my girlfriend and i fight all the time so i bought a trailor in a campground i needed out of the realationship for my i plan on liveing in it.i asked my pro off if there was a problem she didnt think so just said keep her posted were im at as long as im doing what im soppose to do i dont see a problem.but my X is stirring up trouble should i be worried about somehow violating my probation?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 6 years ago.

Even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription

I only get paid if you click Accept.

Thank you for your question!

Typically, as long as an individual complies with the terms of his/her probation, an individual should not be accused of a violation. Of course, in some instance, a malicious person could theoretically attempt to make it appear that an individual has violated his/her probation. However, such false accusations could expose the accuser to civil liability and possible criminal charges (for making false statements to law enforcement officers).

It's worth noting that, if an individual's former significant other is harassing the individual or stalking the individual, an individual may petition for a restraining order. Such an order can prohibit contact or further harassment. You can read about such orders at the link below.

Please do not shoot the messenger.
If you need clarification, please feel free to ask using the
Reply feature.

I only get paid if you click Accept, even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription. Bonuses are greatly appreciated, though bonuses are entirely at your discretion.




Disclaimer: By engaging in this correspondence, you agree to and understand the following:
No attorney-client relationship is formed through this correspondence. The following information is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice/legal services. Correspondence through JustAnswer is visible to the public and is not confidential. T-USA is not familiar with your situation and could not possibly provide legal advice/legal services through JustAnswer. T-USA does not claim to be licensed to practice law in your state. The information provided in this correspondence cannot and should not be relied on for legal purposes.
If you need legal advice/services you should visit a local attorney as soon as possible. You can find a local attorney using, Martindale, a Local Lawyer Referral Service, or a Local Legal Clinic (if you cannot afford an attorney).

AttorneyTom and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you