How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

nys law,arrested for assualt of police officer,.no criminal

Resolved Question:

nys law,arrested for assualt of police officer,.no criminal record..felony dropped.facing 3 a misdomeaners,and 1 b misdomeanor...since ive never been in trouble and suffer from mental issues for years,is their a good shot ill walk with an acd.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.



As a first time offender, your attorney can request the ACD. Chances are you would get it.


If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck

Samuel II and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you