How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31733
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I enter Honduras if I have a DWI misdemeanor on my rec

Resolved Question:

Can I enter Honduras if I have a DWI misdemeanor on my record?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Unless your sentence has travel restrictions, or unless you're on probation when you're wanting to travel, you should be able to travel without any issue.


Usually, the only time restrictions are made against travel is when there is a felony conviction at issue.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That is what I thought. However, Canada considers a misdemeanor for DWI to be a felony and they may not allow you to enter. I didn't know if Honduras had the same restrictions. I have not been able to find out anything on it either way.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

The only entry requirements are listed here: - which is what I'm sure you've already looked at.



Roger and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions