How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27550
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can one reduce a misdemeanor (traffic offense) to something

Customer Question

Can one reduce a misdemeanor (traffic offense) to something lesser?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 years ago.
Yes, it could be reduced to a civil traffic infraction or dismissed entirely, if there is good cause show or a legal basis to do so.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you but I don't think I feel satisfied with the answer.
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 years ago.
What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't think I'll be needing any more answers. Would I be charged if I cut off the transaction from here?
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 years ago.
If I answered your question and you are satisfied, you should click the accept button, so I get credit for my answer. You would be charged the agreed upon fee. If you do not want to accept that is at your discretion.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Again thank you but I would like to withdraw my deposit.