How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9364
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If convicted Felon got do I find out the details

Customer Question

If convicted Felon got do I find out the details of if he's restrained from contacting me, is he have to take a polygraph of his do you see the sheet the Judge signed him up for?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
You can go to the Court Clerk and ask to see the file, which will include the order stating the conditions of probation.

I hope this information is helpful.