AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
18048122

is paying to have a session with a misstress or dominatrix

is paying to have a session with a misstress or dominatrix illegal in chicago and in illinois? I see places claim they offer no prostitution services. They offer bondage, spankings, golden showers and stuff which I would think would fall under the category of illegal activity
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 6 years ago.

Even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription

I only get paid if you click Accept.

Thank you for your question!

In Illinois, prostitution and solicitation for sexual acts pertain to sexual penetration and the fondling of sex organs for the purposes of arousal in exchange for something of value. Therefore, while some fetish activity may constitute prostitution, not all fetish activities would constitute prostitution.

For instance, typing someone up may not be covered by such laws whereas fellatio would be.

The following link contains a list of relevant statutes.
http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=734#1

Please do not shoot the messenger.
If you need clarification, please feel free to ask using the
Reply feature.

I only get paid if you click Accept, even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription. Bonuses are greatly appreciated, though bonuses are entirely at your discretion.

Sincerely,

T-USA

_____________________________________

Disclaimer: By engaging in this correspondence, you agree to and understand the following:
No attorney-client relationship is formed through this correspondence. The following information is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice/legal services. Correspondence through JustAnswer is visible to the public and is not confidential. T-USA is not familiar with your situation and could not possibly provide legal advice/legal services through JustAnswer. T-USA does not claim to be licensed to practice law in your state. The information provided in this correspondence cannot and should not be relied on for legal purposes.
If you need legal advice/services you should visit a local attorney as soon as possible. You can find a local attorney using
Lawyers.com, Martindale, a Local Lawyer Referral Service, or a Local Legal Clinic (if you cannot afford an attorney).