Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Foe Eli, Will you be able to represent me or can you suggest

Customer Question
Foe Eli, Will you be able...
Foe Eli,
Will you be able to represent me or can you suggest an attorney for my particular situation spouse at tgk detention center however the medical negligence is upsetting me and affecting my work, life, et al.
Thank you ,
Deb Alwine
to include criminal law and emedical negligence spouse has public defender currently
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/1/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi and thank you for requesting me.JustAnswer experts cannot take clients from JustAnswer per the site's rules, but I can help you find someone. I'd like to refer you to the FL Bar's Referral program. The program is free. The attorneys are vetted, qualified, and affordable. If memory serves me right, you also get a free consultation once you are matched up with an attorney from the category that you need (or at least the consultation is very cheap - I know this for a fact). The link to the Bar's referral service is below.

http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/tfbconsum.nsf/48e76203493b82ad852567090070c9b9/ec2322e512b83d1e85256b2f006cc812?opendocumentYou can also call them at 1-800-342-8011 if you wish to ask that the attorneys listed be specialized in more than one category, since I believe that this might not be possible via their online form.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”

Ely, Counselor at Law
Ely, Counselor at Law