How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i would like to talk to an attorney that will look at my case

Customer Question

i would like to talk to an attorney that will look at my case where i have had to file peace order after peace order against a neighbor who has been charged and arrested 4 times relating to drugs drunk driving 2nd degree assault against me and my family.they have poured water on their cars claim it was acid and went and got false peace orders gainst me and my family.then they got a forest heights police officer to lie on the stand against me and produce false pictures and since i was found not guilty they have harrassed us everyday and threaten us because they know we cannot call the police because their police officer will show up and do nothing about it.they have filed false charges against me and my entire family even though we had witnesses that it did not happen and tapes.we are threatened everyday we go outside of our home and coming back in.we are not suppose to come outside and cut our grass or tend to our yard.they have been under the protection of that police officer from the start and he lied on my entire family in court.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, but unfortunately, legal experts here at JustAnswer are not allowed to represent customers in their legal matters. We may be able to help you find an attorney, and we can also give you legal information that might be useful, but that's as far as we can go.

If you do want to ask a legal question, I'd be happy to try to assist you, but if you're looking for someone to take on a suit the best we can do is direct you to a legal referral service.

Let me know if you want further assistance.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am not getting the help i need from your response.thank you,