Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

i have sued the us secret service special agent in charge

i have sued the...
i have sued the us secret service special agent in charge aND have run into soverEIGN immunity. i could find no legal statute to use to compel him to perfom his mandatORY dUTY to updhold my costituional right during an ongoing matter that relates to a protectee servcie program. THEY HAVE NOT FOUND NOR CREATED A CONSTituional BOUNDARY TO Protect MY RIGHTS AS THEY GO ON THIER withhunt what statute can i use in a rule 60- note i have connecte dthem to the actual surveilance

please tell me what statute ior how to apply the (apa) right to judcial review
10/1/2010
Fran-mod

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Regards,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator

I am sorry you are having this problem, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are suing them because they are conducting surveillance there is nothing you are going to have that will overcome the summary judgment of their sovereign immunity rights, which is why you have not been able to find anything on your own search. They have certain rights and unless you can find and prove somehow they have violated 42:1983 (the civil rights statute) and it is unlikely under their new power under the Patriot Act, I am afraid you are not going to find what you are looking for (and by the way the apa does not apply).

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer