Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I recieved a ticket and summons to appear in court for ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I recieved a ticket and summons to appear in court for a third degree assault charge in Colorado. I did push the girl first and slapped her several times. This girl did approach me first to "talk" and… read more
I was charge with third-degree assault n second-degree breach
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I was charge with third-degree assault n second-degree breach of peace.this is my first time getting into trouble with law.What can i do n what are the punishment.… read more
my friend was convicted of 1st degree sexual assault in north
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my friend was convicted of 1st degree sexual assault in north carolina and needs help with trying to find a lawyer that would help him with his case because of errors in his trial… read more
To my surprise I recently got arrested for third degree assault
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
To my surprise I recently got arrested for third degree assault after a casual conversation with the sheriff. No one read me my rights - is this normal.… read more
My boyfriend is on parole, he was convicted of third degree
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Member
My boyfriend is on parole, he was convicted of third degree assault on a minor. He was told he couldn't have any unregistered social media accounts, wanting to know if that includes Xbox gaming or not… read more
My son was arrested for third degree assault/ domestic violence
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son was arrested for third degree assault/ domestic violence last night 8/9/2009. he apprehended before a judge today 8/10/2009 at Arapahoe Court House. I posted his bail/ bond today in the amount … read more
i was charged with third degree assault for protecting a female
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
i was charged with third degree assault for protecting a female friend of mine. The person i was fighting with kicked me and hit me in the face and he didnt get anything for that. so my question is, i… read more
I was charged for assault in the third degree last night. I
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
I was charged for assault in the third degree last night. I was asked to leave Madison Square Garden. I ran trying to leave Madison Square Garden after sneaking back in and knocked an employee over wh… read more
I served 8 months on a 1 yr. sentence for a third degree assault
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I served 8 months on a 1 yr. sentence for a third degree assault for driving under the influence. I was in a car accident . It happened in 1988 can i get my gun rights back . I live in anchorage ak.… read more
I have a misdemeanor third degree assault thats from July
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I have a misdemeanor third degree assault that's from July 24 2001 is there any way I can get this removed from my record please let me know if the stupid onetime thing I did as a kid will follow me t… read more
I have been charged with assault /third degree under domestic
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have been charged with assault /third degree under domestic violence act. Will this cause me to lose my benefits. I was offered 18 months probation and after the probation the charge will be wiped a… read more
I have been charged and only time of third degree assault in
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have been charged for first and only time of third degree assault in Colorado for domestic violence because I attempted to restrain my husband from destroying my laptop. I did not scratch him, but h… read more
Whats the punishment for third degree assault on a law
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
whats the punishment for third degree assault on a law enforcment officer if its your first offense… read more
I was arrested for third degree assault 13 years ago but charges
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for third degree assault 13 years ago but charges were dropped. It now is showing up on my record due to a new fingerprint company when it use to not show up. I am applying for teaching… read more
is it always better to hire a lawyer if summoned to appear
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
is it always better to hire a lawyer if summoned to appear in court for a retail fraud third degree charge or go it alone?… read more
I was accused of a third degree felony and was told by my job
Sam, Attorney
I was accused of a third degree felony and was told by my job that I ould not return to work until the case was resolved. They owe me 12 days vacation and 12 sick days they are refusing to pay. The th… read more
Is a 18 s 5503 ssA1 A third degree misdemeanor. It's an old
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
It's an old case I just need to know if it's the third degree misdemeanor because I'm trying to buy a firearm … read more
Hi, my friend and I was recently charge of third degree theft
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hi, my friend and I was recently charge of third degree theft here in Washington State. This is our first time and we both do not have criminal record. I would like to know the worst possible charges … read more