Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was called by police department to come to the station for
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
I was called by police department to come to the station for questioning. When I arrived at police station the police officer wanted my side of the story concerning a fight that had took place the nig… read more
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I was taken to the police station, when the police arrived I
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I was taken to the police station, when the police arrived I was on the phone calling my insurance company because my vehicle was stuck in the mud. They asked me if I had drove my vehicle to the locat… read more
A police officer just called me and asked me to come into the
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
A police officer just called me and asked me to come into the police station this coming Monday for questioning in regards XXXXX XXXXX brought against me by my 15 year old sister. I don't know what I … read more
A police officer called me at home and asked me to come in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A police officer called me at home and asked me to come in to the police station for questioning this coming Monday for questioning in reqards to accusation against me by my 15 year old sister. I don'… read more
I am being asked to come in to the police station for questioning
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am being asked to come in to the police station for questioning regarding a potential theft of funds from the bank. Do I have to go? If I go, what questions can I refuse to answer? What is the best … read more
If I am asked to come into police station for questions regarding
P. Simmons, Lawyer
If I am asked to come into police station for questions regarding an argument (slightly physical) with my girlfriend , is it best to remain quiet ? Or should I give my side of the story? Any help is g… read more
I was asked by a police officer to come to the station to answer
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was asked by a police officer to come to the station to answer to a report that was lodged against me, that I use pepper spray on my attacker. Should I go to the police station to clear my name? My … read more
My friend was asked to come to the police station to answer
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My friend was asked to come to the police station to answer some questions. He has been told that he is a witness. However, it is quite obvious that he is actually the suspect. If at the station he is… read more
My boyfriend and I were in an argument and 911 was called.
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My boyfriend and I were in an argument and 911 was called. When the police arrived they asked if I could call someone to get me and my belonging out of the house. I explained that I was not from Arizo… read more
If my girlfriend call the police for domestic Volience n when
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
If my girlfriend call the police for domestic Volience n when the police arrive on the scene n my girlfriend doesnt want to press charges n the police press charges for simple assult n domestic violen… read more
When a state police come out on a call and they only hear one
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
when a state police come out on a call and they only hear one side of the story which they listen to the one who committed the crime and not the victim then what should we do can we file a complant.… read more
two months ago me and my wife had a disagreament and she called
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
two months ago me and my wife had a disagreament and she called the police . when they arrived i was sitting in the living room and the officer came in and asked what was the problem, i told him that … read more
My father just received a phone call from a detective saying
Loren, criminal lawyer
My father just received a phone call from a detective saying he needed him to come in to the police department to talk in person. He has no idea what it can be about? Should he go in since he has noth… read more
on 5/2 I was called to the police station. i said i will be
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
on 5/2 I was called to the police station. i said i will be right there. it seems a nurse at my doctor called because i was following her. yes i followed her. but i didnt stalk her as was suggested by… read more
My wife and I were arguing a week ago. The neighbors called
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, my wife and I were arguing a week ago. The neighbors called the police. However, when they arrived my wife was sleeping and I was getting ready to take a shower. They ended up busting down our doo… read more
Someone lied and said I punched them when I didnt. I got a
Nate, Lawyer
Someone lied and said I punched them when I didn't. I got a call from the police department wanting to question me in a battery case wanting to try me for battery... How can someone just go into a pol… read more
My son has been asked to come into the police station to talk
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son has been asked to come into the police station to talk to them about a domestic abuse complaint file against him by his ex-wife. According to him and his daughter she started it, He was just wo… read more