Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hypothetically, if an individual is pleads no contest to
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hypothetically, if an individual is pleads "no contest" to a misdemer crime (crime being reckless endangerment in the state of MD), can this individual ever own any type of handgun or hunting rifle. I… read more
I am charged with child endangerment and reckless conduct after
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am charged with child endangerment and reckless conduct after leaving my kid (age 8) in a running car and doing an errand. During the errand I was 20 feet away and kept vechicle in site, and was gon… read more
Yesterday, I was cited for a Class 3 Misdemeanor (Reckless
Ellen, Attorney
Yesterday, I was cited for a Class 3 Misdemeanor (Reckless Endangerment). Long story short, where we were shooting shotguns at a gun club, whose field is only long enough for shooters to fire low powe… read more
What is the statute of limitations of reckless endangerment
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
What is the statute of limitations of reckless endangerment with a firearm in the State of Indiana?… read more
I have been charged with reckless endangerment in Alabama.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with reckless endangerment in Alabama. Involving shots fired into the air and the round went through the roof of a business. I was miles from the business and surely did not intend… read more
Hi, I am charged with harassment and reckless driving after
Ellen, Attorney
Hi, I am charged with harassment and reckless driving after I avoided a near collision. I honked at the person and was given an obscene gesture. Then I followed the person for a bout a football length… read more
I got charged with reckless endangerment this morning in wilson,
Sam, Attorney
I got charged with reckless endangerment this morning in wilson, NC for doing 95 in the passing lane. I was trying to pass a sixteen wheeler. This is my first ticket what kind of punishment will I get… read more
I live in nyc. I have a reckless endangerment 1 (felony) conviction
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in nyc. I have a reckless endangerment 1 (felony) conviction from 2004 and a cpw 4 (misdemeanor) conviction from 2009. Any chance I can get my 2nd amendment right restored to own a gun, not nec… read more
I live in Wisconsin and been charged with Reckless endangerment
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
I live in Wisconsin and been charged with Reckless endangerment Class I Felony. I man states in court that he jumped on my back and pushed me several time before I lost my temper pulled a knive and st… read more
I was charged with a felony but it was reduced to a Class A
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was charged with a felony but it was reduced to a Class A misdemeanor. Reckless Endangerment. The “reason” was so that I could continue working in a Public School and Emergency Medical. It was also … read more
I live in the state of Maryland and my spouse was charged with
Sam, Attorney
I live in the state of Maryland and my spouse was charged with assaulting my daughter and I and reckless endangerment for driving our daughter on top of the vehicle. a warrant was issued and he was ar… read more
I was recently charged with reckless driving, reckless endangerment,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I was recently charged with reckless driving, reckless endangerment, and class 6 felony eluding in Virginia, resulting from a lengthy chase at speeds over 100 mph with traffic on the road. No one was … read more
I am charged with reckless endangerment. I am accussed of swerving
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
I am charged with reckless endangerment. I am accussed of swerving towards a jogger. The jogger was running in the road not on the sidewalk. Should I get a lawyer and what should I expect for a senten… read more
I have an had a felony charge (reckless endangerment of a minor)
joelaws8
joelaws8, Doctoral Degree
I have an had a felony charge (reckless endangerment of a minor) reduced to a misdemeanor 25 years ago and then expunged. I was never arrested or fingerprinted. I I have since taught as a substitute t… read more
In the state of Oregon ,Benton county I was arrested for Dui
Richard, Owner
In the state of Oregon ,Benton county I was arrested for Duii and reckless endangerment I blew a .09 on their breatalizer test in Philomith I had 1 16oz. microbrew beer with dinner 1/2 hour before I w… read more
Hello. I recieved in the mail an application for criminal complaint
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I recieved in the mail an application for criminal complaint in the state of MA for reckless endangerment of a child and possession of open container of alcohol. I went to a pizza place to have… read more
Will pleading guilty to reckless driving violate parole? I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Will pleading guilty to reckless driving violate parole? I was told no, because the charge doesnt carry jail time… read more
In the state of Alaska - the charges are (3) Assualt 3s Cause
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In the state of Alaska - the charges are (3) Assualt 3s Cause Fear of Injury w/weap & (1) Reckless Endangerment we asked for bail review hearing & at that time the judge said he wanted a assesment and… read more