Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

legaleagle
legaleagle
legaleagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
For a first time offendor, what is the average sentence in
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
For a first time offendor, what is the average sentence in TN like for DUI with no injuries or property damage, and a .09 BAC?… read more
How are charges typically handled in a misdemeanor case when
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
How are charges typically handled in a misdemeanor case when one person lives in one state (say way down South) and the other person lives in a Northern state? Does one state have to approve the "extr… read more
I am a defendant in a misdemeanor case. This case is more
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I am a defendant in a misdemeanor case. This case is more involved than the typical misdemeanor case because it involves and is involving so called evidence produced from "compaints" used as an attack… read more
what would be the typical sentence for a person charged with
Paul
Paul, Juris Doctorate
what would be the typical sentence for a person charged with a first degree misdemeanor assault charge in ohio? this person has no prior record of any kind.… read more
in ga what would a typical sentence be for violating probation..the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in ga what would a typical sentence be for violating probation..the violation was a dui,and the probation was 10 year first offenders..… read more
What is the typical punishment or sentence imposed for attempting
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
What is the typical punishment or sentence imposed for attempting to purchase a controlled substance ie. hydrocodone pills quantity 50 in Jefferson County Kentucky with no previous criminal record ???… read more
What is probabtion like first time DWI offendor with a .2 AC? This is in Minnesot
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is probabtion like for a first time DWI offendor with a .2 AC? This is in Minnesota. I was within sight of my house, so I pulled in my driveway and was also charged with felony fleeing a peace of… read more
What is a misdemeanor? If one is accused what is the sentencing?
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is a misdemeanor? If one is accused what is the sentencing? Can there be probation with a paid fine?… read more
I was sentenced for a 1st-time E-felony (in retaliation for
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was sentenced for a 1st-time E-felony (in retaliation for getting 7 police officers demoted thru IAB). I have fulfilled all of my obligations, paid all fees and fines, served 3 1/2 years of the 5 ye… read more
What is the typical time to serve on a misdemeanor parole
Ely, Counselor at Law
What is the typical time to serve on a misdemeanor parole violation? How long is it after the Georgia Pardon and Parole Board has reached a decision about a TPM date that they send a letter to the inm… read more
what typically happens in the state of illinois for failing
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
what typically happens in the state of illinois for failing to complete community service for a misdemeanor?… read more
What is the typical sentencing for someone who unintentionally
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the typical sentencing for someone who unintentionally used someone elses Social Security Checks. In this case the person who used the checks had the same name as the person who the checks wer… read more
In Colorado, what is the typical sentence for aggravated robbery
JPEsq, Attorney
In Colorado, what is the typical sentence for aggravated robbery? This is a first time (caught) offender, but he committed 7 of these robberies within a matter of 18 days.… read more
What can these 3 misdemeanors be pled down to? 1st time dui,
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
What can these 3 misdemeanors be pled down to?1st time dui, 1st time possession of coke, non injury property damage… read more
What are typical sentences for a possession of controlled substance charge? This is my fir
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What are typical sentences for a possession of controlled substance charge? This is my first offense and I am trying to find out what consequences I may be realistically looking at. I am currently a c… read more
What is the typical penalty first time shoplifting offender
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
What is the typical penalty for a first time shoplifting offender in Florida==I took $18 worth of merchandise… read more
What is the typical penalty for a first time offense of child
Nate, Lawyer
What is the typical penalty for a first time offense of child abuse for lack of supervision in colorado?… read more
if i am a first time offendor with a shoplifting charge, what
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
if i am a first time offendor with a shoplifting charge, what are the options the judge could give me in order to expunge my record? i know there is pti, but is there any chance of the charge simply b… read more