Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my brother was arrested on rio grande detention center, but
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
my brother was arrested on rio grande detention center, but we dont have any information about him we call to the detention center but they dont give us information… read more
Arrested in Phila. by DEA & Philly Police Taken to Federal
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Arrested in Phila. by DEA & Philly Police Taken to Federal Det. Center In Philly was told by Marshall I would have a hearing next day with a Federal Judge The next day I was told that I was being tran… read more
3161. Time limits and exclusions 30 day rule Arrested in
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
§ 3161. Time limits and exclusions 30 day rule Arrested in Phila. by DEA & Philly Police Taken to Federal Det. Center In Philly was told by Marshall I would have a hearing next day with a Federal Judg… read more
Arrested DEA taking to Federal Det. Jail (adopted Federal)
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Arrested DEA taking to Federal Det. Jail (adopted Federal) 24hr. late U.S.Atty. withdraw Transfer to State Custody 90 days ,State withdraw ,Re-adopted by Fed. Does this violate usc 3163-(d) and (b) ti… read more
My fiance is being held in a PA county detention center. We
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My fiance' is being held in a PA county detention center. We received an arrest warrant from SC asking for him to be detained. The warrant states the crime was committed between 2/01/09 - 2/23/09 for … read more
My son is in a Federal Detention Center on 2 charges of sexual
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son is in a Federal Detention Center on 2 charges of sexual exploitation of children. The prosecutor wants to plea deal for 40 years on these two charges or she will charge him with 2 additional ch… read more
i was recently investigated by dea or the states special task
Nate, Lawyer
i was recently investigated by dea or the states special task force. no charges (bust) was made and my case was terminated (this info was given to my by 3rd party). during their probe they caused prop… read more
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
Some acquaints of mine have been arrested by drug task force
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Some acquaints of mine have been arrested by drug task force in my area,how do I find out if they mentioned my name to try and get out of trouble???… read more
It's a de a task force detective has already arrested me and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
It's a hide a task force detective has already arrested me and taking me to jail book me on my charges I'm out on bond and he still harassing me calling people trying to get in touch with me telling m… read more
i AM CURRENTLY AT FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER IN HONOLULU,FOR ...
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
i AM CURRENTLY AT FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER IN HONOLULU,FOR SOME FEDERAL OFFENSES,I'M STILL ON PAROLE WITH THE STATE GOT VOILATED PAROLE I HVE 1 YEAR TO I MAX OUT.CAN I GET OFF OF PAROLE NOW OR HAVE IT… read more
The local drug task force got a warrant from a judge that our
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
The local drug task force got a warrant from a judge that our next door Niebor is a clerk for. The warrant was obtained when one of the residents was identified from a picture. There was also a lot of… read more
Does it seem normal for a cop from the fugitive task force
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Does it seem normal for a cop from the fugitive task force to respond to a 911 call about domestic violence?… read more
If you get a call from the 21st task force pharmaceutical diversion
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If you get a call from the 21st task force pharmaceutical diversion dept. about getting multiple scripts and you have Never Never been in trouble before should you call an attorney or just wait to see… read more
upon a federal drug task force search & seizure warrent at
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
upon a federal drug task force search & seizure warrent at 5 locations finding no drugs & no money. Should the seizure of the business along with all the assets of the principal be taken and seized ba… read more
A family member has just been taken to the county detention
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
A family member has just been taken to the county detention center (presumably arrested). He is not yet in their "booking" system, as that takes 2-4 hours. I am far away in a different state. What sho… read more
My 15-yr old grandson was arrested in April for rape. He was
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My 15-yr old grandson was arrested in April for rape. He was immediately put into a detention center (Indiana) He spent 37 days in detention until a judge released him on a GPS monitor which he has be… read more
My brother was arrested for transporting marijuana in Arkansas.
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
My brother was arrested for transporting marijuana in Arkansas. He is in the Johnson County Detention Center and has been since October, 2009. They have moved some prisoners into the prison system, bu… read more