Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the proceduer during a hearing to lift a bench warrant.
Sam, Attorney
What is the proceduer during a hearing to lift a bench warrant. I have one issued August of 2013 in miami for driving with a suspended license. I couldnt go because I didnt get the notice till after t… read more
What are the court hearing consequences for someone in my family
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
What are the court hearing consequences for someone in my family who was cought shoplifting(1st time). There is also a history of misdemeanor (possession of..), unpaid traffic ticket, suspended DL. An… read more
When a lawyer files a motion for a bond hearing, what is the
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
When a lawyer files a motion for a bond hearing, what is the next step? Does the lawyer then call and schedule the hearing?… read more
What court is the Wisconsin Division of Hearings and appeals,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What court is the Wisconsin Division of Hearings and appeals, located in? The clerk gave me a subpoena form for my witnesses and it says circuit court on it. I don't think the Division of Hearings and… read more
What is the usual time frame between the bail hearing and
LawTalk, Lawyer
What is the usual time frame between the bail hearing and the inmate being released on bail? It's a $30,000 cash bond. If the person has the money, can release be that day, or does the paperwork take … read more
What to do at an end of deferment hearing if Judge gives an
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What to do at an end of deferment hearing if Judge gives an offer that was not part of the deal? Basically, DA worked out a plea with defendant for a deferred sentence on a DV charge (battery level). … read more
My demurrer hearing and CMC will be tomorrow. What are the
LawTalk, Lawyer
My demurrer hearing and CMC will be tomorrow. What are the things I needed to be prepared for? Should I bring all evidences? Or should I just tell the judge my documents will speak for itself. Is that… read more
What type of hearing and when is it supposed to happen regarding
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
What type of hearing and when is it supposed to happen regarding an alleged violation of the conditions of ROR Bail Bond in PA?… read more
What happens at a violaltion of probation hearing? My wife
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What happens at a violaltion of probation hearing? My wife was arrested on an alleged violaton of probation. She was arrested right after probation began, I mean right afterward. We contest the charge… read more
What is a status hearing> they slipped that in on me today
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is a status hearing> they slipped that in on me today late this afternoon..... I got a dwi back last oct .. ive never been arraigned and today my probation officer said I dont see her anymore … read more
In California criminal cases, at what stage/hearing (pretrial,
LawTalk, Lawyer
In California criminal cases, at what stage/hearing (pretrial, readiness, etc...??) does the prosecution confirm the witness(es) they have available (subpoena) for trial?? If they do not have any evid… read more
What is the purpose of a preliminary hearing and what two
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
What is the purpose of a preliminary hearing and what two courts are they usually held in?… read more
What happens are an accused of pre-issuance hearing Will
Sam, Attorney
What happens are an "accused of pre-issuance hearing"? Will I be arrested at this hearing? I had a protective order that I consented to and violated by sending an email to the person. I have no crimin… read more
What exactly is a pre-preliminary hearing i was scheduled
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
What exactly is a pre-preliminary hearing? i was scheduled for a pre-prelim next mon and then a preliminary hearing on wed... also if the clerk didn't mark off the box "defendent is required to appear… read more
what are rules for Dessureault hearing? When lawyer fails to
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
what are rules for Dessureault hearing? When lawyer fails to request a Dessureault hearing, defendant is found guilty,appeal is lost, pcr is lost, what next. ? ineffective counsel.… read more
I would like to know, there is a hearing requested by a
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I would like to know, there is a hearing requested by a policer officer it is a something hill hearing do you know what it is? … read more
What happens at the court hearing following the arraigment
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What happens at the court hearing following the arraigment? Can a person out on bail be detained at this hearing also? What rights does the charged person have?… read more
In law what is a preliminary hearing. What does it entail as
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
In Virginia law what is a preliminary hearing. What does it entail as far as being put in jail, admission of guilt and what is the next step after this hearing… read more