Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, I know someone who forged a prescription (did not forge
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello, I know someone who forged a prescription (did not forge the signature, wrote an additonal med. on the valid script) The pharmacy called the doc to verify, and the doc said: do not fill it-mail … read more
I dont know what kind of lawyer to consult in regards XXXXX XXXXX
Ely, Counselor at Law
I don't know what kind of lawyer to consult in regards XXXXX XXXXX problem. I purchased a dog from a breeder that was to be show quality. He was passed on to my handler the day I picked him up. We had… read more
what is iowas law on possessing prescription pills without
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is iowas law on possessing prescription pills without proof that they are yours. one bottle 2 kinds of pills… read more
I know of someone that uses the prescription pad to write prescriptions
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I know of someone that uses the prescription pad to write prescriptions for oxycodone from their employer. I dont know how often or if they still do this. How can I remain anonymous and be able to rep… read more
I dont know what to do. We closed on our house we lived in
Ely, Counselor at Law
I don't know what to do. We closed on our house we lived in for 12 years. The buyers inspected it and declined a mold inspection and termite inspection. We did walk thru with no furniture and we noted… read more
What proof do I need to prove my ex forged my signature
Nate, Lawyer
What proof do I need to prove my ex forged my signature before and after our divorce … read more
I have recently been accused by a former employer of forging
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
I have recently been accused by a former employer of forging a prescription. The prescription was for a refill of my thyroid and peptic ulcer disease medications which I had had filled by this doctor … read more
should I plead guilty to a shoplifting charge of 102.00 at
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
should I plead guilty to a shoplifting charge of 102.00 at the arraignment? I dont know what to do and I dont have a lawyer.… read more
I have absolute proof that my husband (at the time) forged
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have absolute proof that my husband (at the time) forged my signature. I unfortunately was incarcerated at the time. The date on the forged document was in April 2010 and I did not come home until A… read more
I dont know what to do and regret going as far as I did in
LawTalk, Lawyer
I don't know what to do and regret going as far as I did in what might be called a conspiracy to commit a crime or fantasizing to commit a crime. I entertained and explored by conversation with someon… read more
I have been charged with OVI and child endangerment. What
John, Trial Lawyer
I have been charged with OVI and child endangerment. What kind of time could i be looking at? I dont know whether to get an attorney or not. I just know that my two daughters need me here and I cannot… read more
my son is being charged with burglery and theft he is in jail
CrimLaw
CrimLaw, Juris Doctor (JD)
my son is being charged with burglery and theft he is in jail i dont think they have any proof but need to know what to do… read more
My daughter has been arrested for 3rd degree burglary. She
Ellen, Attorney
My daughter has been arrested for 3rd degree burglary. She is 19. I dont know what to do to help her. I dont have a lot of money (Im a single parent of 3) but I don't want to have a public defender re… read more
HELLO HRU I HAVE A KIND OF SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE SITUATION
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
HELLO HRU ? I HAVE A KIND OF SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE SITUATION AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH IT , ITS NOT FOR MY SELF , BUT ITS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND I FEEL LIKE SHES GETTING RAILROADED , OVER A SM… read more
What is the penalty for forging a prescription in oklahoma
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the penalty for forging a prescription in oklahoma first offense … read more
i know this is a hard question to answer, but what kind of
Ely, Counselor at Law
i know this is a hard question to answer, but what kind of legal fee should i prepare for. 3 felonies... i was quoted an astronomical number that we cannot afford so i was wondering if i should try to… read more
help I really dont know what to do now. I felt ive been scam
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
help I really dont know what to do now. I felt i've been scam by Aamco transmission. On Friday 12 of 2010 at around 3pm i took my 00'Lincolin Nav. to Aamco for an oil change everything seems fine and … read more
I dont know if you can help me with this question, but I am
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
I don't know if you can help me with this question, but I am so concerned about a friend of mines new boyfriend. We found out his former wife tried to get a restraining order against him for an allege… read more