How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i get my property back that was taken by police for

Customer Question

how do i get my property back that was taken by police for no reason out of my car when i was arrested for gm no proof of insurance and dar which i had proof and other charge dismissed and i plead guilty to petty misdimenor no vaild dl ,the case has been over with since 2007 and police refuse to release it .
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

What reason did they give for refusing to release it, and what was the property?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
If you could please answer the expert's questions, then they could help you. Thank you for understanding.