How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 41545
Experience:  licensed attorney in criminjal law for 30 years
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the possible conviction or plea bargain deal for being

Resolved Question:

What is the possible conviction or plea bargain deal for being arrested for P.C. 647b, I have a clean record and it's my first offence?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.This is a misdemeanor crime - and does carry fine of up to $2000 and possible one-year incarceration. As a first offender, you could get a probation. But even if you got this to a probation with a fine and court costs - you could still carry the conviction with you and would need a inverted sentence to clear it entirely. I recommend that you contact a local attorney who can assist with possibly having this dismissed based on the way the arrest was made, etc.

You can contact the CA Bar Association and consult with a local attorney - HERE

RayAnswers and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions