Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

What is a F E D Hearing

Customer Question
What is a F E D...
What is a F E D Hearing?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/23/2010
Criminal Lawyer: AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney replied 7 years ago
AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Chat Conversation Started
sojlaw :

What is the context in which you ask? A few details please...

Customer:

There is a friend of mine who has a court apperence and by the court docket it said FED hearing. Does that mean Federal Hearing.

Customer:

What could be in a FED hearing?

sojlaw :

What court and state is she in, and what is the legal case about?

Customer:

Fremont County court in Canon City Co. I do not know what the legal case is about.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

Let me know if you need clarification. THanks.

Hope this helps to clarify. If it does, please click ACCEPT and follow up if needed after you do so. If you need more detail, please click Reply, not ReList and I will gladly respond. Also, if you exceeded the one question one answer standard, and the expert provided you with answers to your additional questions, BONUS is an appreciated way of saying thank you! This expert's credit proceeds go towards providing volunteer provisions for the disabled. Thank you for helping!

I believe I have answered your question and I hope you a better understanding of your legal issue as a result. As you know, I am only the messenger, not your attorney, nor can I create favorable law if it doesn't exist, so please don't hold it against me if the legal result is not what you wish. ACCEPTING the Answer a so ensures I will be able to assist your with your future legal question. In addition, Positive "FEEDBACK" and BONUSES are also appreciated. If you would like my assistance in the future, just put my name, STEPHANIE JOY, in your title or first sentence of a new post. Please keep in mind that I can only respond to your post and the information contained in it, as I do not know what you know unless you describe it fully. Also, due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so I apologize in advance if it means more interactions between us. At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break, or if it is late at night, I may have to go get some shut eye til morning, but rest assured, I'll be back for you. Thanks

Sincerely,

S. Joy, Legal Expert

My Standard and Required Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me here is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice and you agree that the nominal price you may voluntarily pay for information here clearly does not pay for any legal advice. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship with you. You must hire an attorney in your state as a matter of law, in order to receive legal advice and attorney/client relationship and rights. I do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided or whose law would apply, if any. My licensing credentials are noted in my profile, which you have full access to. As law is always changing, you are recommended to consult with the appropriate legal counsel in your jurisdiction for accurate and complete information. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a great day.

AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Still waiting for the answer, she was out for a period and never did get back to me.
Hi, it looks my my answer got bleeped out (tech issue). I will be right back with it!

OK, the only reference I am seeing is that this is likely a "Forcible Entry/Detainer" hearing - which means your friend is likely being evicted. http://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/Forms_List.cfm/Form_Type_ID/28

AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney