CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

i have texas driver licence and is suspended.I am living in

i have texas driver licence and is suspended.I am living in new jersey right now and i just got ticket driving while licence suspended.What should i do? i must drive for work.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 years ago.
What is the basis of the suspension?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I had some tickets i guess.In my knowledge i ve paid the tickets but idont why it is suspended.The cop said i had suspended licence.

You are going to have to pay the still outstanding tickets, unless you can prove they have already been taken care of. When you go to Court for the suspended license charge, show the court a valid license. They may dismiss or impose the minimal penalties, since you have corrected the error.