How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AlexiaEsq. Your Own Question
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13564
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Criminal Law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
AlexiaEsq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi, exusme are you here

Customer Question

hi, exusme
are you here?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
sojlaw :

Yes, how can I help you?


friend of mine went to prostitutes yesterday night in new york city, and she was undecover, my friend in the jail now what is gonna happen? what you think about that, can he come out or no, aven i dont what to ask i'm shock


how do you call this crime in new york city?


can you send the answer into my email, plz,[email protected], but i need the ASAP

sojlaw :

Hi, no I can't email you, as it is against terms of service. However, your friend will likely be arraigned, plead guilty or not guilty,

Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what he has to do in this case now?
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 7 years ago.

and then if he pleads not guilty, there will be a trial or he can plea later if he chooses. Prostitution or solicitation for prostitution is a crime in NYC, that is why he is charged. If I were him, I would hire immediately a criminal defense attorney. He does NOT want this on his records, as future employment will likely be far more difficult, as many employers today perform criminal background checks and automatically knix any applicants with criminal records. What he spends on an attorney in NYC now he will very likely recoup back many times over in increased earnings he would not otherwise enjoy if he is stuck with min. wage jobs into the future (assuming he is not a business owner and doesn't have to deal with the application process of employers.)



Hope this helps to clarify. If it does, please click ACCEPT and follow up if needed after you do so. If you need more detail, please click Reply, not ReList and I will gladly respond. Also, if you exceeded the one question one answer standard, and the expert provided you with answers to your additional questions, BONUS is an appreciated way of saying thank you! This expert's credit proceeds go towards providing volunteer provisions for the disabled. Thank you for helping!


I believe I have answered your question and I hope you a better understanding of your legal issue as a result. As you know, I am only the messenger, not your attorney, nor can I create favorable law if it doesn't exist, so please don't hold it against me if the legal result is not what you wish. ACCEPTING the Answer a so ensures I will be able to assist your with your future legal question. In addition, Positive "FEEDBACK" and BONUSES are also appreciated. If you would like my assistance in the future, just put my name, STEPHANIE JOY, in your title or first sentence of a new post. Please keep in mind that I can only respond to your post and the information contained in it, as I do not know what you know unless you describe it fully. Also, due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so I apologize in advance if it means more interactions between us. At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break, or if it is late at night, I may have to go get some shut eye til morning, but rest assured, I'll be back for you. Thanks





S. Joy, Legal Expert



My Standard and Required Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me here is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice and you agree that the nominal price you may voluntarily pay for information here clearly does not pay for any legal advice. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship with you. You must hire an attorney in your state as a matter of law, in order to receive legal advice and attorney/client relationship and rights. I do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided or whose law would apply, if any. My licensing credentials are noted in my profile, which you have full access to. As law is always changing, you are recommended to consult with the appropriate legal counsel in your jurisdiction for accurate and complete information. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a great day.

Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 7 years ago.
He can get someone to post bail for him, most likely, and at least be out of jail pending his trial.