How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Licensed Attorney for 7 years
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend that has been arrested for capital murder.He

Customer Question

I have a friend that has been arrested for capital murder.He was in prison for 10 yrs and has been out of prison for seven.He works has never violated his parole and all fees are current.They started investigation this case last year and called him for questioning.He was told that they knew he did not commit the crime but they wanted answers.The crime was commited 18yrs ago.What are his chances of being released or beating the case.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 7 years ago.
He needs to get his attorney involved and if there is any DNA evidence or he can get the investigator to admit that they have evidence that he did not do it, he can get his case reopened and get the conviction reversed. With the evidence he has 100% chance of getting the conviction reversed.