Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have a felony with conspiracy bank fraud. First and only

Customer Question
offense. No jail time... How...
I have a felony with conspiracy bank fraud. First and only offense. No jail time... How can I land a decent job
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/2/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 7 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

hi

you can apply for a pardon from the Governor in the state where you were convicted and then file for an expungement of the conviction. you cannot file for expungement without the pardon. however, getting a pardon does not guarantee the court will allow the expungement. they are different processes at different levels.

but if you get the pardon and not the expungement, you can always note on the application that the pardon was granted.

Can you get pardon if you on probation and it was a Federal offense? I was told it was a third degree offense

hi

you need to apply for a Presidential pardon if federal. but you have to wait until you are finished your entire sentence. here is that information and application forms

Cana Federal offense be expunged? What are my chances of becoming a RN?

hi

with a felony, you will not be licensed as an RN. you need to get the matter removed from your record. you can only do that with a pardon and that clears a federal record. you can consult with a local attorney who can assist you in getting it done.

Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law