How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dkennedy Your Own Question
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6009
Experience:  J.D. degree, 15 years practice
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
dkennedy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went in front of a judge and he agreed to dismiss my criminal

Customer Question

I went in front of a judge and he agreed to dismiss my criminal case,but I need to have it expunged, whats the cheapest and quickest I can do that,I am fighting CPS for my grandchildren and they are trying to adopt them off
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
dkennedy :

Hello, What state are you in?


Customer: Calofornia
Customer: Sorry.California
Customer: I have to leave, I will come back later, family is helping

waiting on a anxwer


waiting on a answer