Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son is going to court this morning because is girlfriends…

Customer Question
My son is going to...
My son is going to court this morning because is girlfriends mother, sister, and grandmother are trying to get him convicted o stalking. He was severl attacked by all three women andHE called the police. The police foudn him battered and took photos. They found the wmen were untouched. They are now saying he beat them mercilously and want to have the baby taken from the parents so they can get the baby from hem.. However, The kids have lived with us for over 3 months, unbeknowst to these women. He was there merely to retreve the baby and they refused and locked the door while they were al outside, eaving the infant locked in the home alone. What can we say and do today in court to stop this nonsense? The mother and father of the infant went to press charges against the women and the chief of police told them they had to wait and do it today incourt. However, the women were able to file against my son... why?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/28/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
The best evidence would be the photographs of his injuries and the fact they had no injuries. Additionally, your testimony that the child, the mother and the father were with you and your testimony as to their conduct. Once you prove the claims unfounded your son can file suit against the women for defamation/libel for making known false statements against your son in this matter.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.