Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have two warrants and i wanna know how to solve this matter…

Customer Question
I have two warrants and...
I have two warrants and i wanna know how to solve this matter with out turning myself in. how much would it cost me to hire a lawyer to take care of my issues.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/24/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Hello.

I can't tell you how much it would cost to hire a lawyer because every one charges different rates. If you don't have a specific lawyer in mind, you can consult www.martindale.com for criminal attorneys who practice in your area. You can call around to find out what they would charge in order for you to pick the one that you can work with.

Once you get an attorney, your attorney can file a request with the court to quash the bench warrants. Unfortunately, you will have to find a way to get to court eventually if the lawyer is able to get the warrants quashed. What will happen if the court does quash the warrant is that you will get a new trial date and you will need to appear for that date to resolve your cases. Your lawyer can try to work out the best plea bargain possible for you.