Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Hi, If an order of protection is not signed by the judge can…

Customer Question
Hi, If an order of...
Hi, If an order of protection is not signed by the judge can it be argued to be invalid?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/19/2010
Criminal Lawyer: xavierjd, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com

You need to go to the court and examine the file. You may have just received a copy of the Order. If the court file contains an original signed Order by the judge, then the Order is valid. If, however, the file does NOT contained an Order signed by the judge, then the Order is NOT valid.

I hope you find this information useful and that you PRESS THE GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get credit for answering the question. Thank you.