Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got a dui, my lawyer got me a 301 - I did everything required…

Customer Question
I got a dui, my...
I got a dui, my lawyer got me a 301 - I did everything required and when I got off probation the judge dismissed the dui but at the same time the asst. D.A. filed a motion to adjudicate because he found out I had dui 13 yrs. earlier. what is the most likely outcome of this - It has to be a first offense to get a 7-13-301 and my lawyer knew that and still got me a 301. Don't know if it was dismissed with or without predjudice if that evan matters.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Criminal Lawyer: DCrane Law, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Thank you for the post, how old were you when you received the first DUI?
I was 42 yrs. old
Relist: No answer yet.
Relist: No answer yet.