Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

how can i get a judgement of my record can that be expunged…

Customer Question
how can i get a...
how can i get a judgement of my record?can that be expunged along with other things on my credit
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Cedric, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Cedric
Cedric, Criminal Defense Lawyer

It depends. If you are convicted of a misdemeanor, then you are eligible for expungment.

If a felony, you first have to get it reduced to a misdemeanor (if it's a wobbler--and could've been charged as a felony or a misdmeanor).

im talking about judgement from housing.you knew exactly what i meant and im not going to pay 15 more dollars for another answer.im talking about order of possession from the landlord and that comes on your record can it be removed expunged.
I had no idea what you meant, judgment typically refers to criminal law, you don't pay 15dollars for each answer--only if you accept.
well now that you know what i meant can it be done
Yes, you can write to each credit card buerau and request that they take the information off your credit report.